FAQ (Frequently-Asked Questions)
- Are there still places available in the course I want to attend?
- Are the courses approved for CE credit in my profession?
- How do we register to receive the Group Discount?
- For a group registration, can each person in the group pay separately?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do I obtain a brochure?
- Where can I get a registration form?
- Can I register online?
- Is a refund possible if I need to cancel?
Questions After Registration
- I have registered for a seminar. When do I get my receipt?
- Will I receive confirmation of my registration?
- How do I get directions to the seminar?
1. Are there still places available in the course I want to attend?
We hold most workshops in large rooms, and unless requested by the speaker, do not limit enrollment. If there is a limit on enrollment, or in the rare event that a workshop reaches the venue capacity, there will be a notice on this site - on the top of the page with the workshop description.
2. Are the courses approved for CE credit in my profession?
Please see the "Cont. Ed. Credits" page (left menu). Attendees to all of our clinical series seminars receive a certificate of participation to submit to their organizations for CE credits.
3. How do we register to receive the Group Discount?
To take advantage of multiple-rates, elect one person in the group to collect the information and mail or fax the registration forms together, or to call us with all of the information. If payment is being made using a single credit card, group registration can also be done online (be sure to use the "multiple registration page). We will send one confirmation letter to the entire group.
4. For a group registration, can each person in the group pay separately?
Certainly, although please note the following procedures:
Simply include all cheques and/or credit card information when sending in the registration forms.
Online, payment by cheque:
Sending all cheques together is preferable. Sending cheques individually is fine but processing will not be complete and receipts will not be sent until all cheques are received.
Online, payment by credit card:
Using the "Multiple Registration" form, each credit card payment must be entered as a separate registration. One registrant must be designated as the group contact person; when filling out the form, enter the name of the contact person in the "Special Instructions" box near the top of the form.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) or cheques.
6. How do I obtain a brochure?
You can download the brochure here. Or call or email us (see "Contact" page) with your address if you would like a hard copy of the brochure. Our spring brochure should be available in late February; our fall brochure should be available in late July.
In Toronto, you can also pick up a brochure at Caversham Booksellers (98 Harbord St., between Bloor and College, just west of Spadina).
7. Where can I get a registration form?
Download the form here, or call or email us (see "Contact" page).
8. Can I register online?
Yes, click on the "To Register" link in the left menu.
9. Is a refund possible if I need to cancel?
Please see our cancellation policy ("Cancellation" button in left menu).
Questions After Registration
1. I have registered for a seminar. When do I get my receipt?
If you are registering online and paying with a credit card, your receipt will be emailed immediately. If you are paying by cheque, your receipt will be emailed as soon as your payment has been received.
2. Will I receive confirmation of my registration?
All registrations will receive a confirmation letter immediately by email.
3. How do I get directions to the seminar?
Click on the "Directions" link in the left menu.