This information pertains mainly to Canadian and non-US international participants. For more details concerning CE credits for US participants, click here.
Every workshop participant receives a Certificate of Participation.
We are a Canadian company that provides mental health training. Our training is recognized for continuing education credits by most Canadian professional associations and licensing bodies.
Canadian and International webinar participants receive a Certificate of Participation upon either:
- Showing 100% attendance during a Live Webinar broadcast
- Completing a post-training quiz with a minimum pass of 75% to verify attendance during a previously-recorded On Demand Webinar.
US participants may be required to go through a CE provider to secure CE credits. Please see the specific webinar event page on our website for details.
The Leading Edge Seminars Certificate of Participation includes:
- Name of Participant
- Title of Training
- Name of Presenter and their credentials
- Number of hours of training
- Date of training
- Confirmation that attendee has either verified 100% attendance during the Live Webinar broadcast or passed a quiz with at least a 75% grade to verify attendance during a previously-recorded On Demand Webinar.
Please check with your regulating body or organization to ensure this Certificate of Participation is adequate to receive CE credits.