This information pertains to Canadian and non-US international participants. Click here for details about CE credits for US participants
Every workshop participant receives a Certificate of Participation.
We are a Canadian company that provides mental health training and continuing education seminars. Our training is recognized for continuing education credits by most Canadian professional associations and licensing bodies.
All Canadian and international webinar participants receive a Certificate of Participation upon either:
- Showing 100% attendance during a Live Webinar broadcast; or
- Completing a post-training quiz with a minimum pass of 75% to verify attendance during a previously recorded On-Demand Webinar.
The Leading Edge Seminars Certificate of Participation includes:
- Name of Participant
- Title of Training
- Name of Presenter and their credentials
- Number of hours of training
- Date of training
- Confirmation that attendee has either verified 100% attendance during the Live Webinar broadcast or passed a quiz with at least a 75% grade to verify attendance during a previously-recorded On-Demand Webinar.
Please check with your regulating body or organization to ensure this Certificate of Participation is adequate to receive CE credits.