Led by Frank Anderson, MD
Live Broadcast Date: Thursday, December 10, 2020
Live Broadcast Time: 1:15 pm – 4:30 pm, EST (Toronto, New York City), UTC – 5
Convert to your local time here
Webinar Rate – $152.00
Webinar + Q&A Rate – $168.00
Dedicated Learner Webinar Rate – $129.20*
All 6 Webinars with Frank Anderson – $608.00
*Dedicated Learners pay $22/month and automatically save 15% on all webinars PLUS have access to all Q&A sessions free. To learn more about becoming a Dedicated Learner, click here
To learn about all 6 Webinars with Frank Anderson, click here
Can’t Attend Live? This webinar will be recorded and archived. All registrants will be given unlimited access to the recording for a full year after the Live Broadcast date.
This webinar evolved out of an important and intriguing development in Frank’s own journey as an IFS clinician. As his understanding of IFS deepened through facilitating and observing the transformation in his clients, he began to see how issues of spirituality would often arise.
Frank writes: It’s important to be mindful that our personal spiritual beliefs may or may not align with that of our clients. We need to be able and willing to move these beliefs aside if necessary so we can be fully open and available to our clients. When clients receive information from beyond, it’s important to help them work with any skeptical parts that may come forward. This webinar will explore the intersection between spirituality and Internal Family Systems.
By the end of this training, attendees will be better able to:
- Assess and discuss Part of Self vs. Spiritual Information
- Describe the intersection between spirituality, psychedelic medicines and IFS
- Assess and describe the characteristics of help received from ancestors and guides and how they relate to IFS concepts of Protective Parts and Wounded Parts and typical Client Struggles as they encounter these parts.
- Discuss the intersection between personal views and foundational experiences with Trauma, love and connection
Follow Up Q & A Session with Frank Anderson
Join Frank Anderson for a Follow-Up Q & A session to:
- Ask questions that have arisen in the week after the webinar
- Share unexpected insights, experiences and challenges that you have encountered as you put some of what you have learnt into practice
Live Follow Up Q & A Date: Thursday, December 17, 2020
Broadcast Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, EDT
The Follow Up Q & A Sessions are scheduled a short time after the Live Broadcast date and are designed to help webinar participants further integrate and deepen their understanding and implementation of webinar material. After having had a chance to absorb and reflect on what you learnt in the webinar, you are invited to join the speaker in an hour-long Q & A session to ask questions, share your experiences in implementing some of the ideas explored in the webinar and discuss challenges and unexpected insights that may have arisen.
Follow Up Q & A Fee for Guests and Community Participants at time of registration: CDN$16
Follow Up Q & A Fee for Guests and Community Participants AFTER: CDN$30
Dedicated Learners and Whole Enchilada Learners of the Leading Edge Seminars Advantage Network are automatically registered for Follow Up Q & As at no charge.
Frank Anderson, MD, completed his residency and was a clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is both a psychiatrist and psychotherapist and specializes in the treatment of trauma and dissociation. He is passionate about teaching brain-based psychotherapy and integrating current neuroscience knowledge with the IFS model of therapy. Dr. Anderson is a lead trainer at the IFS Institute with Richard Schwartz and maintains a long affiliation with, and trains for, Bessel van der Kolk’s Trauma Center. He serves as an advisor to the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP) and was the former chair and director of the Foundation for Self-Leadership. Dr. Anderson has lectured extensively on the neurobiology of PTSD and dissociation. He co-authored the Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual. Dr. Anderson maintains a private practice in Concord, MA.
|1:15 – 2:15 pm||Spiritual Dimensions of Healing
Part of Self vs. Spiritual Information
|2:15 – 3:15 pm||The Dimensions of Self-energy
Receiving Help from Ancestors and Guides: Protective Parts/Client Struggles/Wounded Parts and Client Struggles
|3:15 – 3:30 pm||Break|
|3:30 – 4:30 pm||Personal Views
This training offers 3 hours of direct contact (not counting breaks or lunch). It is the participant’s responsibility to check with their individual state boards/regulatory body to verify CE requirements for their license to practice.
For Live Broadcast Attendees
Webinar attendance by participants is automatically tracked, documented and archived for future reference. Upon confirming you have attended 100% of the webinar and upon completion of a course evaluation, you will be issued a certificate of participation (see below).
For Attendees of On Demand/Recorded Version
If you cannot verify 100% attendance of the Live Broadcast or if you are watching the On Demand/recorded version of this webinar, you will need to complete a Post-Webinar Quiz with a pass of at least 80% in order to verify your attendance.
For US Participants
- Continuing Education Credit is pending approval through Commonwealth Educational Seminars for these following professions.
- Instructions on how obtaining your Certificate of Attendance will be distributed either upon completion of the Live Broadcast or after participants pass the Post-Webinar Quiz following the On Demand recorded version of the webinar.
For more general info about CEs for US Participants, please click here.
For Canadian and International participants
Upon fulfillment of the above requirements, Canadian and international participants will be issued a Certificate of Participation which features:
- Name of Participant
- Title of Training
- Name of Presenter plus their credentials
- Number of hours of training
- Date of training
- Confirmation that you have passed a quiz with at least 80% grade to verify your attendance
Please check carefully with your regulating body/organization that this certificate is sufficient proof for you to claim CEUs.
For general information about Continuing Education for Canadians and International participants, please click here.
This training is aimed at all mental health professionals including:
- social workers
- medical professionals supporting mental health patients
- mental health counsellors
- marriage and family therapists and counsellors
- occupational therapists
- vocational rehabilitation therapists
- addiction counsellors
- religious counsellors
- case managers
- art therapists
- licensed professional counsellors
- all other professionals who would like to develop, update or expand their skills and knowledge in mental health practices
|Webinar + Q & A Rate||$168.00|
|Dedicated Learner Webinar Rate*||$129.20*|
|All 6 Frank Anderson Webinars (6 for the price of 4)||$608.00*|
*Dedicated Learners pay $22/month and automatically save 15% PLUS have access to all Q&A sessions free. To become a Dedicated Learner, click here.