$60 $54 or $100 $90 for both Colleen Carney workshops
This is an On Demand Webinar. Access information, resources and CEU information will be sent to you shortly after registration.
People are describing a wide range of sleep experiences during the pandemic, including new or worsening insomnia, vivid dreams and sleepiness in our essential and healthcare workers, and sometimes even sleep improvements. How do we help people? How do we help remotely? How do we prepare for life after restrictions are lifted?
Spend the afternoon learning about how and why the pandemic is affecting sleep and how you can help clients adapt and even thrive in this environment, with evidence-based sleep medicine techniques.
Want to learn the CBT-I fundamentals with Colleen Carney too? Click here to learn more! Register for both together and save $20!
You will learn to —
- Identify/assess for sleep problems during the pandemic
- Discern between problems of sleepiness versus problems of sleeplessness
- Provide treatment advice to essential and health care workers on the frontlines of the pandemic
- Provide tailored sleep advice to those self-isolating at home
- Help clients proactively plan for how the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions may impact sleep