Led by Kate Truitt, MA, MBA, PhD
This On Demand Webinar is 3 hours. Access information, resources and CEU information will be sent to you shortly after registration and registrants will be given unlimited access to the recording for a full year after the Live Broadcast date.
Learn exciting new techniques that you can introduce to your clients for self-care and self-healing. Imagine a world where clients are empowered to heal themselves through mindful touch in therapy as well as during the course of day-to-day living.
This experiential seminar will familiarize you with an understanding of the impact of stressful events on brain functioning as well as explore new opportunities for healing and growth. You will learn how to harness the power of neuroplasticity, along with the Havening Techniques interventions, to create sustainable healing. You will learn to teach your clients how to identify opportunities for self-healing and begin laying the foundation to develop their Resilient Brain.
The workshop is designed to provide a structured framework for welcoming resiliency-building tools enhanced by the opportunities of neuroplasticity into your professional practice. It’s time for empowered living through neuroplasticity!
Kate Truitt is also presenting Using the Havening Techniques to Remove Therapeutic Roadblocks.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be better able to —
- Identify at least two opportunities for nervous system regulation and/or healing with Self-Havening
- Discuss 2 of the 4 core facets of resiliency
- Identify and describe the underlying premises of neuroplasticity
- Successfully utilize at least one intervention for positive resource development
Kate Truitt, MA, MBA, PhD, is a neuroscientist and clinical psychologist with an MBA in Healthcare Administration, and has dedicated her life to advancing the treatment of trauma and stress-related disorders. She leads her flagship organization, Dr. Kate Truitt & Associates, headquartered in beautiful Old Town Pasadena. She is the CEO of the Trauma Counseling Center (TCC) with offices in West 2 Hollywood and Studio City. In 2014 Dr. Truitt also founded Viva Excellence to provide cutting-edge trainings and seminars that bring together the newest advancements in the fields of neuroscience and resiliency, as well as stress and trauma treatments. Her research is on brain health during the recovery process, treatment outcomes, and psychophysiology. Dr. Truitt is a Havening Techniques Certified Trainer as well as the Global Coordinator of Continuing Education. She also serves as Chairman of the Board for the Amy Research Foundation, a non-profit focused on advancing the role of brain science in psychotherapy. Her website is drtruitt.com.
|1:15 – 2:15 PM||
|2:15 – 3:15 PM||
|3:15 – 3:30 PM||15 Minute Break|
|3:30 – 4:30 PM||
This training offers 3 hours of direct contact (not counting breaks or lunch). It is the participant’s responsibility to check with their individual state boards/regulatory body to verify CE requirements for their license to practice.
For Live Broadcast Attendees
Webinar attendance by participants is automatically tracked, documented and archived for future reference. Upon confirming you have attended 100% of the webinar and upon completion of a course evaluation, you will be issued a certificate of participation (see below).
For Attendees of On Demand/Recorded Version
If you cannot verify 100% attendance of the Live Broadcast or if you are watching the On Demand/recorded version of this webinar, you will need to complete a Post-Webinar Quiz with a pass of at least 80% in order to verify your attendance.
For US Participants
- Continuing Education Credit is pending approval through Commonwealth Educational Seminars for these following professions.
- Instructions on how obtaining your Certificate of Attendance will be distributed either upon completion of the Live Broadcast or after participants pass the Post-Webinar Quiz following the On Demand recorded version of the webinar.
For more general info about CEs for US Participants, please click here.
For Canadian and International participants
Upon fulfillment of the above requirements, Canadian and international participants will be issued a Certificate of Participation which features:
- Name of Participant
- Title of Training
- Name of Presenter plus their credentials
- Number of hours of training
- Date of training
- Confirmation that you have passed a quiz with at least 80% grade to verify your attendance
Please check carefully with your regulating body/organization that this certificate is sufficient proof for you to claim CEUs.
For general information about Continuing Education for Canadians and International participants, please click here.
This training is aimed at all mental health professionals including:
- social workers
- medical professionals supporting mental health patients
- mental health counsellors
- marriage and family therapists and counsellors
- occupational therapists
- vocational rehabilitation therapists
- addiction counsellors
- religious counsellors
- case managers
- art therapists
- licensed professional counsellors
- all other professionals who would like to develop, update or expand their skills and knowledge in mental health practices
|Guest and Community Learner Rate||$132.00|
|Dedicated Learner Rate*||$112.20*|
|Whole Enchilada Rate||Included|