This On Demand Webinar is 2 hours.
Access information, resources and CEU information will be sent to you shortly after registration and registrants will be given unlimited access to the recording for a full year.
Since the beginning of this crisis and the onset of home sheltering, there has been a rise in recreational and medical cannabis use. Recent data suggests some cannabis companies are processing 200% increases in product demand. As people experience stress, anxiety, and insomnia related to the pandemic, are they turning more to cannabis? Health care professionals need to understand the current environment that may be contributing to higher cannabis use and its implications on health.
This 2-hour webinar will provide information to help therapists provide online support to their clients by being informed about the key issues that might
You Will Learn:
- About basic endocannabiboid physiology and pharmacology
- About cannabis use patterns for sleep, anxiety, depression, stress
- Signs and symptoms of healthy versus concerning cannabis use patterns
- About the signs of cannabis use disorder
- About harm reduction options in cannabinoid therapy
- Counselling tips for cannabis use