Guest and Community Learner Webinar Rate – $92.00
Dedicated Learner Webinar Rate – $78.20*
*Dedicated Learners pay $22/month and automatically save 15% on all webinars PLUS have access to all Q&A sessions free. To learn more about becoming a Dedicated Learner, click here
This is an On Demand Webinar. Once you are registered, you will receive access immediately.
Since the beginning of this crisis and the onset of home sheltering there has been a rise of recreational and medical cannabis use. Recent data suggests some cannabis companies are processing 200% increases in product demand. As people experience stress, anxiety and insomnia related to the pandemic, are they turning more to cannabis? Health care professionals need to understand the current environment that may be contributing to higher cannabis use and its implications on health.
This 2-hour webinar will provide information to help therapists provide online support to their clients by being informed about the key issues that might
You Will Learn:
- About basic endocannabiboid physiology and pharmacology
- About cannabis use patterns for sleep, anxiety, depression, stress
- Signs and symptoms of healthy versus concerning cannabis use patterns
- About the signs of cannabis use disorder
- About harm reduction options in cannabinoid therapy
- Counselling tips for cannabis use