The way we operate as mental health practitioners, healer, and helpers may be changed forever as a result of the COVID pandemic. Many practice issues that we have never dealt with before are now in the pipeline, waiting to present themselves.
This webinar offers strategies, tips, and ideas to help your small business survive, strengthen and even thrive amid this new reality.
Lynn Grodzki has coached tens of thousands of therapists over three decades, showing them how to build ideal practices in good times and bad. For this webinar, Lynn takes participants through a 4-step crisis-proofing process to help you stay grounded, minimize risk, retain control, and enhance prospects with their practice. She also shares strategies, ideas, tips, and real-time coaching specifics for dealing with COVID-related challenges.
This webinar will help you make thoughtful choices about your business, including how to:
- Take an honest inventory. Review the essentials in your practice—its strengths and weaknesses, assets and liabilities—so that any changes you make will be aligned with the reality of your business as it is now.
- Triage for crisis management. Assess your critical issues and know what to do right now, versus what can wait.
- Check your positioning. Recognize the best strategies to maintain, grow, or redirect your business. Prepare to recommit, rebrand, or reinvest in your practice so that it is stronger and more secure.
- See the opportunities inherent in the COVID crisis. There is always a silver lining in every downturn. Consider some emerging options and ideas that can be beneficial over time.
You will learn how to:
- Review the data within your private practice as a precursor for future decision-making.
- Assess critical practice issues using a 3-step triage process.
- Recommit, rebrand, or reinvest in your practice, based on your future goals.
- Recognize potential opportunities and how other practitioners are looking at options during this serious time.