Webinar Rate – $92.00
Dedicated Learner Webinar Rate – $78.20*
*Dedicated Learners pay $22/month and automatically save 15% on all webinars PLUS have access to all Q&A sessions free. To learn more about becoming a Dedicated Learner, click here
This is an On Demand Webinar. Access information, resources and CEU information will be sent to you shortly after registration and registrants will be given unlimited access to the recording for a full year
The way we operate as mental health practitioners, healers and helpers may be changed forever as a result of this crisis. Lots of practice issues that we have never dealt with before are already in the pipeline, waiting to present themselves. This webinar offers strategies, tips and ideas to help your small business survive, strengthen and hopefully even thrive during this difficult time.
Lynn Grodzki has coached tens of thousands of therapists over three decades, showing them how to build ideal practices in good times and bad. For this webinar, she takes participants through a 4-step crisis-proofing process in order to stay grounded, minimize risk, retain control and enhance prospects with their practices. She shares strategies, ideas, tips and real-time coaching specific for the corona challenge. Make thoughtful choices about your business, including how to:
- Take an honest inventory. Review the essentials in your practice — its strengths and weaknesses, assets and liabilities — so that any changes you make will be aligned with the reality of your business as it is now.
- Triage for crisis management. Assess your critical issues and know what to do right now, versus what can wait.
- Check your positioning. Recognize the best strategies to maintain, grow, or redirect your business. Prepare to recommit, rebrand, or reinvest in your practice, so that it is stronger and more secure.
- See the opportunities inherent in the crisis. There is always a silver lining in every downturn. Consider some emerging options and ideas that can be beneficial over time.
You will learn how to:
- Review the data within your private practice as a precursor for future decision making.
- Assess critical practice issues using a 3-step triage process.
- Recommit, rebrand or reinvest in your practice, based on your future goals.
- Recognize potential opportunities and how other practitioners are looking at options during this serious time.