This On-Demand Webinar is for 3 hours and talks about Three Crucial Ways to Turn Post-traumatic Stress Into Post-Traumatic Success.
Access information, resources, and CEU information will be sent to you shortly after registration and registrants will be given unlimited access to the recording for a full year.
Already registered? Click here to access CEU information, handouts and recordings.
This session, led by Bill O’Hanlon, psychotherapist, Oprah guest, and author of 40 books including three on trauma (Thriving Through Crisis, Penguin Perigee; and Even From a Broken Web and A Quick Guide to Resolving Trauma, W.W. Norton), gives a radically different perspective on trauma. It will show both the spontaneous examples of positive growth and benefits following trauma and crises, as well as the deliberate strategies and methods for transforming trauma into more positive directions. You will leave knowing the crucial things you can do to turn trauma into positive growth.
From post-traumatic stress to post-traumatic success
- Challenging prevalent myths about PTSD
- The possibility of positive benefits from trauma and crises
- The research evidence for the possibility of positive benefits following trauma and crises
- How to create post-traumatic success
The 3 Cs for transforming crisis and trauma
- Explain and help clients implement the three ways to transform trauma into growth and change
- Explain one piece of research that challenges the idea that all people who have experienced trauma develop PTSD
- Identify and demonstrate one of the seven pathways to connection